Friday, April 9, 2010

Living the life God called me to live..

For a few days now I'm beeing sad..it's because I need to know exactly what God wants for me. I need to know if I am at the right place right now, doing what I am supposed to do..or I am wasting time. I'm not looking to be well known, to be a "miracle maker" or something like that..I just need to know He is pleased with what I am doing. And..I kind of think I am not as He wants me to be. I miss feeling His power. I miss crying while praying..I want to feel His touch. I want to feel He is the reason I wake up in the morning and He's the reason I live for. I want HIM to be the center of my life...I feel like I've lost the power to live the life God called me to live..(all this started after reading a message a friend of mine wrote..and he is so right about it! I belive God spoke to my heart through that message) I want a change in my life! And I'm willing to do whatever He wants me to do, in order to see that change in my life! I don't expect things to be transformed from night to the morning, but I know there will be a change in my life! It has to be! God sees my heart and hears the cry of my soul, HE will answer!
And than, I will be able to say I AM LIVING THE LIFE GOD CALLED ME TO LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment