Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7th of December

For a while now I keep saying it doesn't matter the circumstances you're in , what it keeps you going is looking straight to God and His plans for you. And here's some verses that explain that.

" Actually, I don't have a sense of needing anything personally. I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hand full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the ONE who makes me who I am."

He created you perfectly to live out every single day of your life. You've been equipped with everything you need for the day. Just trust Him with everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment