Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December, 21rst, 2010

For about an hour now I am thinking what should be today's encouraging word..and I don't get any ideas..It's the first day in a looooong time I'm mad..I'm pissed off..I can't understand why is it so hard to do good? How can u encourage someone when u feel discouraged? Why can't some people just keep their word? Why is it so hard to walk the walk, not just talk the talk? I mean, weren't we taught our words should be yes or no...and we should do what we say, words without acts are usless...??? Why when we want to do good there's always something getting in our way?

My prayer for you is that you keep your promises, even if that means sacrifice, loosing important meetings, or loosing money. I pray the Lord will give u the value of keeping your promises and make you undestand how important that is. It is very important that people can trust you...
Even if sometimes it's hard to do good, don't give up...there's another chance for it tomorrow...do your best in doing good, if it's not coming out well, it's okay..there'll be a new opportunity for it. Seize those moments, keep your eyes wide open to see the next way to help people. When one door is shot, there's another one opened..He's in charge of it. No evil can stop Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment