Thursday, December 9, 2010

The more I wait for you...

The more I wait for you, more appreciation I'll have when you will be with me. Everyday I'm thinking of you...it makes me smile thinking that someday (soon) you will be reading all this and you would probably make fun of me...I know it's childish what I am doing, but you are not here now, I need to talk to you somehow :D
I still miss you..I miss you everyday, I'll be missing you each day until you get to me. I belong with you, I am not complete without you. I long for the days when you'll be with me. I want to learn how to pray and worship God with you. I need your support to learn more about His love His plans and His will. I know He wants me to learn about it until you get here, and I am doing it, but I believe it will get better when you get here, cause I will have your whole support and together we will be stronger.
I love you more and more each day! Can't wait to have you here with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment