Thursday, February 3, 2011

December 31rst, 2010

"Come along with me." And he did—walked away from everything and went with him.
Does this mean you have to give up everything and go with Him? If He asks you to go, you GO! But I also think this means to let HIM guide you throughout your life's journey. It doesn't always mean to leave your home and move to some other place (many times, it does, but not always). It is very important you let Him lead you in everything. This is the end of one year. I urge you to let HIM lead your life throughout this year. You will be surprised where He'd take you. The journey with Him is so much fun! Life with Him is impressive.
I pray this year will be filled with His love. I pray you get to experience new things with Him. I pray your dreams for heaven come true...I pray He blesses you and keeps you...I pray He makes you find me and together we make His dreams for us come true..I pray this would be a special year for us!
I love you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment