Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random...

I keep wondering what is up with me.. there are so many things happening in my life and it is hard to understand what's going on. People come and go into my life. Sometimes people stay for a while, then..just dissapear to show up again after a few years, when you less expect it.

It happent that I had a good friend years ago.. and all of the sudden he dissapeared (it was kind of a choice we both made). We lost contact. We didn´t know anything about each other all that time, until one day, few months ago... We started talking again and well, you know how it is when good friends meet, it seems like nothing changed..so, we talked and talked and from that moment we were back in touch...did I mention all this is my sister´s fault?? Well, she has her own style...she keeps bringing old friends back into my life, but everything happens for a reason, right??

The Bible says that "a friend loves at all times.." it is weird how we keep that love into our heart when we separate, until we meet again. It happens that this friend of mine is passing through a hard time of his life and I know, because I believe all things happen for a reason, that the Lord put him back into my life because He wants to touch this person´s life.. I am amazed at God's wonders. He is God and all things work out in my life for His glory...so, I am waiting for a miracle to happen, and I know it will. My Lord and Savior wants us all saved. I know He has great plans for my friend and I am praising Him now for what He is about to do. It is written in Hebrews: "The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd. By faith, we see the world called into existence by God's word, what we see created by what we don't see." So, I choose to be different and believe in things I don't see.. because I know my God, the one who created the whole world has big plans for me and the people around me... I want to be set above the crowd..to be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment