Friday, December 21, 2012

Thinking of YOU this Christmas...


Dearest YOU,
It has been pretty long since I last wrote to you. It doesn't mean I stopped thinking of /praying/missing you.. I just didn't know what to write. I still don't quite know what should I write, what is it that you need to hear right now, but I will let you "hear" some of the things that go through my mind...

It's almost the end of the year, and you are still not here with me.. while a part of me is happy, the other one is broken. I wish you were here.. I miss you, like I always do when we are appart. Although I've got everything I need and my family shows me lots of love and support, something is missing in my life, and that's YOU. The end of the world came (according to the Maya tribe) and you still didn't come. How long do I still have to wait? Do you realise that by the time you get here we will only have a little time left to live? Even so, even if we will be living only one day together, I am still looking forward for that special day, and I know it will be worth waiting for YOU..

I am waiting patiently, trusting the Lord is in control of our lives.. and even when I worry, He knows how to bring peace into my heart.. I am thankful for this close relationship with Him. I am blessed! I pray that you get to experience the same, and if you ever miss me, I pray that He makes you feel my love.. I know that deep down in your heart you think of me too..and I hope you have the assurance that I am out there somewhere waiting for you..

 I've got some books that I will share with you someday. There are things that we could learn together about marriage. I am not dreaming of a life painted in "pink" when you get into my life, I am dreaming of a family that we will build together, I am dreaming of a relationship that will make our life complete... I am dreaming of you, and of the day when the Lord will make you know I am the one He has made for you.. the day when you will realise I exist, and you will search for my heart... I keep dreaming, praying and waiting for YOU..

I will end this letter with some of the verses the Lord has spoken through, to me, this past year. It is an encouraging message, that helps me wait for you.

"And then God answered: “Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. IT WILL COME RIGHT ON TIME."

Habakkuk 2:2-3

And later on, another verse says: "the righteous person will live by his faithfulness."

Though I cannot see you now, I know that HE can! I am waiting faithfully..


Merry Christmas, sweet soul-mate! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment