Friday, August 18, 2017

My heart´s aching..it needs to be with YOU...

God put on my heart for a few weeks now this desire to write this letter to you..I've been thinking of you a lot lately. This evening, I was talking to my friend on the phone, and the conversation made me miss you even more..I just wonder where you are...There's days when I need you more than the air I breathe. There's other days when I don't feel pain, I just feel there's something missing in my heart and it's got the shape of yourself. It is weird, cause I don't know you, but I do..:) (don't ask to explain how that is, cause I can't, but I know you..He's made me out of your ribs, I am part of you and you are part of me). Yeah, you probably think I am a weirdo, and you are right..but I really miss you! And you need a proof of this :)

You know, in the last year God had a lot of work with me. He had to change a few things in my life, things that I thought I could never deal with..it is so weird. He had to bring me all the way to Spain, to teach me this! It is impressive. I am so blessed to have in my life people that help me overcome my fears, help me understand life, people that God sent to my life, and it all happened here, in Spain, the country I never (ever) wanted to come and live.

My heart's aching, it needs to be with you...there's this part of my life I can only live with you, and it can't be released until you get here, so please, please come!

Many times I wonder where you are, what you do..and wish I was there. Or at least know where you are and how your life looks like. This time of waiting is getting dicult sometimes. But I am thankful the Lord is by my side all the time and He holds me, gives me strength to continue.

https://youtu.be/F27QBTRTc0A

No comments:

Post a Comment