Saturday, April 3, 2010

My day..one long year passed..

It's been a long year, filled with lots of new experiences..there's been people coming in and going out of my life..My good old friends are all in my life, still, and there's also new friends.
God has truly blessed me with all of them and I thank Him for each one!
This year has been one of the most difficult years for me..I didn't understand why I had to go through all that, but I thank God He's got me out of there..when I look back, it made me stronger..there's been days I felt my heart so small, and weak. I thought I wasn't strong enough, but I am strong when HE is by my side. I know, nothing happens in my life "just because"..everything has a meaning, and all I'm going through it's meant to teach me something. So, thank YOU Lord for passing me through deep valleys, just to put me up on the mountain again..and when I'm up there YOU show me YOUR glory!
I want this year full of YOU. Please stay with me..I am nothing when YOU're not around..live in me and make me just as YOU want me to be! I am YOURS forever! I so look forward for the day we will be together! It is going to be amazing. Again, thank YOU for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment