Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 24, 2010

Jesus is born!!! It's Christmas!!! My favorite time of the year!!!! I wish you were here with me. There's been a really nice Christmas program at church tonight. The children did a special program. I am sure you would have enjoyed being with us tonight....After the service, Anca & Ovi invited us for dinner. We had a great time with them. They are my friends. I am sure you will like them when you know them :) I wish you were here with us....I miss you!
I hope you're celebrating Christmas somewhere with family and friends...Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of u...
I'll write tomorrow.
Remember: Jesus is born! He came to this world, knowing He was going to die...He chose to come, becaue He loves us..we are His precious treasure...let's serve Him with all our heart, cause He deserves to be served. Let's praise His name and rejoice in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment