Monday, January 3, 2011

December 25, 2010

Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new.
It's bursting out! Don't you see it?
There it is! I'm making a road through the desert,
rivers in the badlands.

Many times I have felt hopeless, helpless and useless..just like a waste of space, a "badland"..did u feel that also? Reading these verses, I see it from another perspective. "Be alert, be present"...quit living in the past!!! Live the present!!! That is what the Lord wants to teach me/us. Don't live in the past, don't dream of "what could have been".."what if".."what would have happened if I decided that, back then.."..trust Him, HE is MAKING (now) a road through the desert (through this desert you/I pass through). Trust His promises. He will never dissapoint you.
Christmas- we celebrate Jesus' birthday. A day to remember - many years ago, He came to this earth, to make a way for us...He knows exactly what we go through, He's been here. Live your life with Him and for Him. Don't feel useless, He put you exactly where you have to be. Do all you can to let others see His love. That's why He came, because He loves us...

No comments:

Post a Comment